West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
- The Social Media Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best). It’s clear then that managing content should be part of the Social Media Manager’s Job Description.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017.