The Project Management practice is critical to the success of any project and this is even more true for IT projects. Mobile Financial Services revenue stream for our client has been identified as a critical element in enabling her achieve business objectives hence the need to give it a focused delivery approach.
The Project Consultant will coordinate across teams to ensure that all business requirements are being accurately defined, delivered and implemented, and that the components are all correctly integrated from a technical perspective.
SCOPE OF WORK
This covers technical project management services and coordination of cross-group collaboration and joint development efforts; and participation in the design and implementation, testing, and any other effort as required with services including, but not limited to:
▪ Work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
▪ Plan and direct highly complex project schedules, monitoring project status in comparison to the triple constraint (scope, cost and time) projections.
▪ proactively detect and track the impact of the migration on downstream applications, and engage downstream application custodians (if required).
▪ Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management/ resolution and communication. This must follow our clients Project Delivery process
▪ Provide direction to all related technical project management staff while serving in the primary project leadership role.
▪ Track Progress of Milestones.
▪ Work directly with the business to collect, validate, reconcile, business requirements, define and validate technical options, drive recommendations and develop functional/technical specifications.
▪ Identify and manage functional and technical interdependencies to minimize risk and optimize for quality and time.
▪ Work with all stakeholders and partner teams to track, prioritize and drive resolution to emergent issues as they arise.
▪ Manage internal and external communications for assigned work as directed.
▪ Manage all associated duties and tasks relative as a project manager, ensuring the execution of work packages are monitored and kept on schedule.
▪ Manage already designed project plan work packages to ensure on-time delivery of milestones and report progress, resolve issues, execute change requests or escalate risks to the PMO as necessary.
▪ Work closely with application teams/vendor teams to proactively modify and adjust project plans with ample time to communicate to client PMO any risks to schedule or milestones and develop mitigation plans for any identified risk.
▪ Understand and align internal PMO and corporate processes/procedures that result in accurate communication, documentation and reporting for management and audit teams.
▪ Establish communications among system developers, points of contact for the charging systems, organizations responsible for interfacing systems, and back office.
▪ Follow up with the business and technical teams to ensure timely delivery of milestones.
Proposed Duration: 3 months
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: