We’re looking for a B2B expert to deliver original campaigns and build relationships with partners.
Can you make big businesses sit up and listen?
As our Marketing Executive , you’ll craft our message and deliver exciting, insight-driven campaigns that show corporate buyers the value of partnering with the us. It’s a relationship-driven role where as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to inspire colleagues and clients with your vision. You’ll be our in-house authority on B2B; defining our proposition, developing our broader B2B strategy and delivering bespoke campaigns to grow our key accounts. We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and itching to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s leading our in-house content teams to perfection or working directly with clients to deliver exactly what they need. In this role you’ll:
· Plan, design, manage and execute fully-integrated B2B marketing campaigns
· Develop the B2B portion of our marketing strategy ensuring all B2B activity is aligned with wider business development and revenue targets
· Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers at target organisations
· Recommend and implement tailored marketing solutions to grow key accounts
· Clearly brief in-house content teams and monitor execution through continued collaboration.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Who We Are Looking For
You’re a self-starter and a digital marketer ready to take charge of a new ecommerce / lead generation site. You’ve have command of best practices and trends in digital marketing and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
You enjoy being both creative and analytical and you “get” how people interact with the web and consume all types of content. You’re just as comfortable writing web copy or a blog post as you are digging deep into analytics and conversion rates. Plus you’ve got the people skills to forge new relationships, nurture existing ones, and interact with everyone from executives to developers.
This is a perfect opportunity for a digital marketer that has managed a web site (or at least the marketing activities) before, but wants an opportunity to take ownership over their success. You’ll turbocharge tried and true marketing strategies, while having the freedom to find new channels, test new hypotheses, and find that next big area for growth.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
· Own the performance and deliverables for a ecommerce/lead gen web property.
· Responsible for website content development and management through CMS.
· Drive web traffic and generate new leads, while nurturing existing leads towards conversion.
· Manage affiliate programs, particularly building and managing relationships with new and existing affiliates, as well as affiliate tracking, reporting, and analysis.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaign strategy and planning including content development, SEO, SEM, social media, website optimization, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and more.
· Identify audience trends and insights, and optimize campaign marketing efforts and budget allocations based on the insights.
· Plan, execute, and measure messaging, creative design, audience, and conversion tests.
· Work with development team to lead marketing projects from ideation through completion.
· In-depth reporting and data-driven channel optimization.
Education and Experience
· BA/BS degree
· 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing across multiple channels, preferably for an ecommerce or lead gen site; education industry a plus.
· Deep understanding and passion for all things related to email, social, content, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
· Experience with marketing technologies including marketing automation/email marketing, CRM, CMS, and web analytics.
Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-starter who owns his/her own accountability.
· Comfortable communicating with external and internal stakeholders.
· Team player that can collaborate with colleagues across functional areas of the company
· Curious and willingness to learn.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.