Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner-West Africa
- Govern employee relations (hiring, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Administrate employee records and provide administrative services to the employees
- Implement and standardize HR regulation and policies
- Manage HR processes (e.g. performance review, salary review, employee discussion etc) according to company policy
- Points of contact for enquiries about country staffing
- Manage inbound international assignments
- Ensure implementation of “Corporate Benefit Systems” regarding long-term employee benefits like health care and life insurance
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
- Manage payroll and personnel cost
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with Managers
- Responsible for Internal HR Information system
- Manage the Associate Survey every two years
- Point of contact for employee representatives as organized centrally in the country
- In coordination with the VP HR Bosch Africa , the HR Manager will be involved in Africa-wide HR projects
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Experience in Accounting and Human Resources
- Leadership skills.
- Analytic competency.
- Comprehension of company values.
- Confident and should be able to represent the company.
- Excellent recruitment and communication skills
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in HR in multinational companies
- Knowledge in Nigerian /GhanaTax Law, Accounting regulations and Labour Law Skilled in HR administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work oriented, motivated to achieve ambitious goals
- Availability to travel within Nigeria and neighboring countries
- Good strategic deployment skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use the link to apply