The Nigerian Navy has commenced the process for the recruitment of suitably qualified Nigerian graduates through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25. The guidelines for the enlistment can be accessed on the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com which will be opened on 11 October 2017 for interested candidates to apply online.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31 January 2018 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date, time and result of the aptitude test will be placed on this website.
- Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Abuja– Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’. For technical support, call 08159999011 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
Application Deadline: 13 November 2017.