Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Laundry
Report To: Executive Housekeeper
- Additionally responsible for managing overall daily operations in the laundry
- Ensure extreme cleanliness of all hotel linen and customer clothing supplied for cleaning
- Manage overall daily operations of the Laundry
- Assists in determining product requirements necessary tmeet the Laundry Department’s needs
- Recommends equipment, linen and chemical purchasing needs tsection Head in budget preparation
- Ensures proper segmentation and separation of department linen
- Ensure laundry supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of dryers, and alssetting proper temperature for different items that require cleaning
- Schedules preventative maintenance of laundry equipment and co-ordinate with the engineering department for any maintenance issues
- Assists in standardizing the method in which laundry tasks will be performed.
- Responsible for proper running of equipment and proper amounts of chemicals usage
- Receive records and oversee sorting of clean linen from laundry and ensure proper arrangement on the shelves and racks
- Assigns schedules and duties tlaundry staff as per business needs
- Makes recommendations tthe Executive Housekeeper
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the linen area
- Ensure that linen and clothing are properly stored and recorded
- Keep and update the Laundry productivity report on a daily basis
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of OND, Intermediate or Equivalent or Diploma or vocational training in hospitality.
- Computer literacy in using MS office along with experience in using Hotel Management systems
- Four years of experience in Laundry operations in full service hotels or other large scale laundry service operations.
Qualities and Skills Required:
- Marketing skills
- Physical mobility and stamina
- Detail-oriented and Professional
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject.