The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within sales channels. The Channel Manager is responsible for driving the sales team towards achieving profitability on the entire range of company products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum five years of Channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
· Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
· Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
· First Degree in any discipline.
· Availability to travel from time to time if requires.
· PC proficiency.
· Excellent Data management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
· Strong personal network within the industry.
· Highly driven and passionate about sales.
· Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
· Strong leadership & team building skills.